40% of the UK’s energy consumption and carbon emissions come from the way our buildings are lit, heated and used.

Even comparatively small changes in energy performance and the way we use each building will have a significant effect in reducing total energy consumption.

A Display Energy Certificate (DEC) is different from an EPC, as it is an occupancy rating, showing how the building is being used by the occupants. A DEC requires not only building and plant details, but also annual fuel consumptions and a site survey to identify potential savings.

HIBEC Ltd  undertake Display Energy Certificates (DEC), as required for single or multi building sites and can also undertake Air Conditioning inspections, also required by the EU Energy Performance Directive, saving duplication of surveys.




Contact Us

Contact us for a free no obligation initial consultation

If you need an Display Energy Certificate, contact HIBEC – we will save you time, energy and money.

Contact Us