The European Union Energy Performance of Buildings Regulation requires that all buildings that are constructed, sold or rented should have an Energy Performance Certificate.

Buildings over 500m2 accessible to the public should have a Display Energy Certificate.

We provide a nationwide service providing EPC’s and DEC’s with practical recommendations.

We can also undertake air conditioning inspections at the same time to reduce survey time and prevent duplication.

Find Out More:





Contact Us

Contact us for a free no obligation initial consultation

If you need an Energy Performance Certificate, contact HIBEC, we will save you time, energy and money.

Contact Us